Communicate headset-to-headset without the need for a two-way radio
Sensear’s workgroup headsets enable clear headset-to-headset communication in noisy industrial environments through a built in short range radio.
Users of the SM1PW benefit from its wireless communication capabilities at short range while at the same time integrating with existing two way radio systems or Bluetooth® solutions allowing workers to be part of the wider network.
- Compatible with industry leading two-way radios via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth cellular connection for conversation and audio streaming
- Limit ‘in-ear’ exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Improved Short Range with additional channel banks for headset-to-headset communication
- Upgraded 24-hour battery life for use in multiple shifts
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- SENS® Technology – remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level for (face-to-face conversations and 360° situational awareness
- Noise-cancelling boom mic