The Serial to Bluetooth radio is housed in a (Corrosion resistant Powder coated Aluminum Enclosure) or the WS (Electro-Polished AISI 316 (CF8M) stainless Steel enclosure). The Radio transmission is protected through a RX/AX series Ex and intrinsically safe antenna coupler.Â The explosion proof Bluetooth serial adapter is set up through a Windows configuration tool and there is no requirements for any special drivers or support software.
- Maximum TX Power: +18 dBm
- Maximum EDR TX Power: +6 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -88 dBm
- Serial Speed: Up to 921.6 kbps
- Bluetooth: v2.0 + EDR Class 1
- Maximum Transmission Distance: Up to 100 meters (328 feet)
Distance may vary depending on bandwidth requirements and a non-obstructed Fresnel zone.