- Zone 1/21 and Zone 2/22 use
- EExd IIB/IIC T6 *
- ATEX approved for Gas and Dust
- Cert. No DNV-2004-OSL-ATEX-0115
- IP66/67 protection, IP68 on request
- Stainless Steel 316 construction
- High Quality CCD colour module
- Optional Heater
- Full frame rate: up to 30/25 frames per second for all resolutions
- Support simultaneous streams of MotionJPEG and MPEG-4
- Built-in 18x optical + 12x digital zoom lens with auto focus*
- Day/night functionality with images down to 0.005 lux *
- Preset positions and Guard tour
- High precision controllability using mouse or joystick
* Model dependent
- H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and MJPEG
- 36x Optical Zoom/12x digital zoom
- Day/Night with IR-cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Backlight Compensation
- Video Motion Detection
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Camera Health Monitor
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- ATEX approved for gas and dust
- Fan and heater
Multi-Stream / Multi-Codec
The versatile HSD628EXP can simultaneously stream dual H.264, with two flexible encoding outputs which can provide MPEG-2, MPEG-4, and MJPEG streams. Each stream is optimized for its specific purpose. The H.264 implementation uses dedicated hardware to improve video quality while lowering bandwidth requirements.
Open Streaming Architecture (OSA)
The HSD628EXP complies with worldwide approved standards for streaming video and is tested with different vendors, making thirdparty integration easy. Its OSA offers standardized streaming video and remote control. The HSD628EXP also supports the unique Siqura® MXâ„¢ protocol.
Camera Health Check and Tampering Alarm
The HSD628EXP is fitted with a unique feature that checks the health of the camera. This image quality monitor analyzes contrast, exposure, sharpness and noise, and immediately alerts an operator for any malfunctioning. Camera tampering analytics detect any changes in the cameraâ€™s position or field of view. The instant a camera is subject to failure or tampering, an alert can be raised.
Day/Night, Backlight Compensation, and Wide Dynamic Range
The HSD628EXP provides automatic day/night functionality, for use in low light situations. Backlight compensation enhances image visibility in difficult lighting conditions. Wide dynamic range solves the problem of overlit images by combining the best of two pictures with different light references.
This high speed dome has an 36x auto focus zoom lens with 12x digital zoom. Precision 400Â° per second pan and tilt drive technology offers almost instant preset positioning. Support for many presets, cruises and sequences provides highly flexible manual or automatic operation.