The design of the heater provides horizontal mounting of the elements, beneficial for low liquid level applications but allowing vertical installation which facilitates withdrawal from the vessel top. This type of heater design is particularly suited to heating the contents of underground storage tanks.
- Up to 300 kW
- ATEX approvedÂ Ex II 2 G
- Certified Exâ€˜eâ€™, Zone 1, Gas Group II
- Certified Exâ€˜dâ€™, Zone 1, Gas Group II A, B, C
- CENELEC or IECEx certified
- Terminal box is certified weatherproof to IP66 and 67
- Temperature classes T1-T6
- Enclosure manufactured from durable stainless steel with removable cable entry glands
- Cable entries cut to suit incoming cable requirements
- External and internal earth stud
- Elements are manufactured from 80/20 nickel chrome resistance wire with high purity compacted magnesium oxide powder sheathed within corrosion/erosion resistant tube e.g.
â€¢ Incoloy 800/825
â€¢ Inconel 600/625
â€¢ Stainless steel 316/316L
â€¢ Stainless steel 321