- Pre-Terminated; Electrical Insert With Key – Easy to assemble electrical insert allows crimped or soldered connections
- Integral Keying – Machined key and keyway ensures connector alignment. Unique 5 position insert keying system prevents cross-mating
- Quick Connect – Unique 4 start ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action in less than two turns. Earth continuity is achieved via a 360° contact clip
- Keyed Positions – Secondary keying on the actual insert bodies guarantees contact alignment, preventing pin damage
- Anti-rotation – Profiled Spigot and connector body prevent cable rotation, eliminating cable damage.
The 4-way and the 9-way options will accept cores ranging between 0.5mm² and 2.5mm² and can operate up to a maximum current of 10A (AC1) at 250V AC and 2.5A (DC1) 60V DC. The 8-way option, designed predominantly for Ethernet applications, will accept cores ranging between 0.14mm² and 0.37mm² and can carry 1A (AC1) at 60V AC and 0.5A (DC1) 60V DC.For order codes, dimensions, insert selection and dissipated wattage calculations please download the InstrumEx Datasheet.