This ex camera is ideal for effective video surveillance and process control in harsh settings where the presence of gases or flammable dust can create a potentially explosive environment. A reality often found in the oil and gas industries or marine and industrial sectors.
The MAXIMUS MPX series products are Lloyd’s Register Type Approval System Test Specification Number 1 certified and therefore can be used in Marine and Offshore applications for environmental categories ENV1, ENV2, ENV3 and ENV5 (eg. passenger ships, open-air decks, closed spaces and technical areas that may be subject to heat generated by other equipment, potentially explosive areas, docking procedures).
- Entirely made from AISI 316L electropolished stainless steel
- Certifications for use in Zone 1 and 2, Group IIC T6 (Gas), and in Zone 21 and 22, Group IIIC T85° (Dust)
- Integrated Day/Night camera and wiper
- Analogue and IP H.264/AVC, ONVIF-S, versions
- Up to 2 simultaneous video streams (IP-based version)
- Total control through Videotec’s PTZ assistant (IP-based version)