IP-based cameras are also enhanced with radiometric functions that allow temperature detection based on the 4 central pixels of the image. Versions are available on request with advanced radiometry, capable of measuring the temperature of a specific object in any point of the image by defining a specific area.
MVXT takes full advantage of all the functionalities and advantages offered by the thermal camera, including the possibility of sending an alarm and enabling immediate actions for the purpose of preventing undesired accidents or intrusions in the protected areas.
- Marine Certification: Lloyd’s Register Marine Type Approval
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction
- External shot peened and electro-polished surfaces
- Analogue or IP (ONVIF Profil Q, Profile S, Profile T, ONVIF Thermal Service) versions
- Thermal cameras:
- 1 alarm input and 1 relay output
- 4m (13ft) / 10m (32.8ft) preinstalled armoured multipolar cable with cable gland or, alternatively, with 4m (13ft) / 10m (32.8ft) cable tail (for installation with conduit, conduit sealing fitting and conduit not included)
- Power supply: 12-24Vdc/24Vac
- Radiometry functions available only for IP versions